Welcome to the Damore Public Relations website. As an independent public relations professional, my areas of expertise include home video entertainment; children's and jazz music; network, cable and syndicated television publicity; book publishing and authors; radio promotions; consumer products and non-profit organizations.
Recent clients include:
- The Disinformation Company / True Mind, a New York-based home video company that releases non-traditional, issue-based documentaries as well as health and lifestyle titles
- Cinema Werx, LLC, an entertainment and digital media company that creates, directs and produces children's home video entertainment
- Future Horizons, the world's leading publisher and conference leader of books, CDs and DVDs on autism and Asperger's Syndrome
- Ernest Stuart, a Philadelphia-based jazz trombonist whose CD "Solitary Walker" was released spring 2011
- The SqueeGees, a children's musical group whose CD "Meet The SqueeGees" was distributed exclusively by Target
- Generation Z, LLC, a multimedia entertainment company that promotes social and environmental awareness and issues through tween-themed music (Anni Zola)
- Rhythm Child, a children's musical group
- CityListen Audio Tours, an audio travel publishing company
- Dr. Jed Baker, author of "No More Meltdowns: Positive Strategies For Managing and Preventing Out-Of-Control Behavior"
- Theatre Americana, a community theatre group showcasing original plays
- Advocates For Healthy Living, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote a healthy lifestyle through the consumption of locally grown produce and fruit
As a public relations contractor for New York-based Foundry Communications, I worked with various clients such as The Biography Channel; VOOM HD Networks (Monsters HD, Rush HD and Gameplay HD); home video clients (Docurama, New Video, Shout! Factory, HBO Video, Koch Vision and Kultur, among others). DVD releases included general interest, children's titles, music and health and fitness.
I'm focused on generating visibility and results for clients. Current activities on behalf of clients include:
- Jazz coverage for "Solitary Walker" CD in Down Beat, All About Jazz, Jazz Review, DooBeeDooBeeDoo, jazz music blogs and local market Philadelphia press
- Various media coverage for the children's CD "Meet The SqueeGees" in Time Out New York Kids, Zooglobble, Such Cool Stuff: Celebrating Indie Artists, Blogciritics.org, Sprockster.com, radio, music websites and parenting blogs & magazines
- Generation Z's "Anni Zola - My Story" an enhanced CD targeting tweens received media coverage from GirlsLife.com, KIDS FIRST, AllMusic.com, SingingFool.com, Kidzmusic.com, music websites and blogs, parenting magazine blogs and teen blogs
- The Huffington Post, MSN Entertainment's "Videodrone," America This Week with Jim Bohannon, McClatchy Tribune Wire Services, home video trade publications and local market newspapers reviewed DVD titles "The Topp Twins: Untouchable Girls" and "When Strangers Click: Five Stories From The Internet" from home video distributor, The Disinformation Company
- Working Mother magazine, Home Media Magazine, School Library Journal, Salt Lake City television and print, DVD media and parenting magazines and blogs reviewed the Cinema Werx DVD, "Dwizzle Dee: Colors, Sizes, Songs & Imagination!"
- Rhythm Child's children's CD, "Eat A Bowl of Cherries" appeared in Common Sense Media, KIDS FIRST!, Family Magazine Group, KidsLA Magazine (Rock 'N' Roll edition), Jitterbug: Music For Hip Kids, Kidzmusic.com, SheKnows.com, L.A. Examiner.com, Cool Mom Picks, Goodie Goodie Gumdrops, Singing In The Bathtub, Macaroni Kid, The Mommy Files and TD Monthly, as well as children's radio programs
- Radio interviews for Dr. Temple Grandin, world-renowned expert on autism and Asperger's Syndrome, international lecturer and best-selling author, prior to headlining Future Horizons Autism conferences
- National radio and local market television and radio for New York-based CityListen Audio Tours
- Book placement and interviews in parenting magazines and online media for author, Dr. Jed Baker
- Los Angeles online theater media and Pasadena-based newspapers for Theatre Americana
- Newspaper coverage for Advocates for Healthy Living in Pasadena, CA newspapers
- Other accomplishments include securing talent and feature interviews in major electronic, print, radio, local newspapers and online media such as CNN ShowBiz Tonight, ABC Radio, The Treatment With Elvis Mitchell (NPR), Men's Journal, Forbes.com, Backstage West and OK! Magazine, among others
If you need public relations support for project or ongoing work, please contact me at (626) 799 -2026 or you can email me at
em (at) damorepr (dot) com. I'm ready to help meet your public relations objectives.